. . . for Lauren and Lauren: The end. Again.

July 26, 2015

The end. Again.

 top: c/o sheinside   jeggings: gap   shoes: kohls   watch: c/o Jord watches    leather bracelet: nickel & suede

Last night I finished the last episode of Friday Night Lights.  For the second time.  And I was just as sad, if not more when it was over.  That show may be the best show ever.  I watch one episode before I go to bed almost every night and I don't know what to do with myself before bed now.  I'm thinking maybe starting Parenthood over again.  I think I've watched all the good Netflix shows, but I could be wrong, so please fill me in if I'm missing one.  Important stuff here, I know.  

In equally important business, I love this top.  It fits my standards of long, baggy and comfy.  If it wasn't so sheer I'd wear it as a dress, but leggings and jeans it is.  Plus it's under $12 so win, win!

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  I can't believe it is already the end of July!



Image Map

15 comments:

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Funny you should ask for Netflix recommendations--check out my last blog post!

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We're addicted to Game of Thrones, but I'm not sure if it's on Netflix.

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We're addicted to Game of Thrones, but I'm not sure if it's on Netflix.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have heard so many good things about that show, but when I tried an episode, I just couldn't get into it. I'm not really a football fan, so maybe I felt like it was too much about football topics (also my problem with the new HBO show, Ballers). Maybe I didn't give it a fair try though. Have you watched Gilmore Girls? One of my all time favorites.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Have you tried downton abbey??

Katie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

@Amber Elliott NO!! I need to try it! thank you!!!!! :)

Kerry said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Definitely Downton Abbey, but I would highly recommend Derek. It can be a tad crude at times, but it's really heartwarming!

Dawn {Oh Fudge!} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I want to try downton abbey, is it finally on Netflix?!

shelleystirs said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Call the midwife is another good show!

Liz said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I loved Derek. Crude but so sweet too.

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I've finished FNL 2 or 3 times now and it's always SO depressing. I wanted it to go on forever.
Do you have Amazon Prime? I've been getting most of my shows on there lately...

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that shirt, so cute.

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm not 100% sure all of these are on netflix but shows I have watched and liked are Scandal, Pretty Little Liars, Blacklist, Empire, Glee, and Prison Break is our newest obsession. :)

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I need to watch this show then if it's THAT good! I'm on round 2 of Parenthood so I highly recommend that again. :) I also saw above you've never seen DOWNTON?! What? That should be on your list as well as Call the Midwife (also on PBS).

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that top! I can't re-watch shows for some reason.