. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Happiness Boutique

July 2, 2015

Happiness Boutique

necklace: c/o happiness boutique    top: My Sister's Closet Boutique   shorts: old navy  sandals: loft

I recently got this necklace in the mail from the Happiness Boutique and I love it!  I had a really hard time picking just one, as there were so many fun necklaces.  I am not the best lately at wearing accessories and I don't know why.  It definitely makes an outfit better and isn't hard, so I should probably step it up and start adding necklaces like this to my outfits.  Plus when I put it on Addilyn said "Ohhhh.  That's a pretty necklace mama."   Lately I'm much more likely to wear long, pendant necklaces over statement necklaces.  I love this one! 

happiness boutique

The Happiness Boutique has lots of other jewelry from bracelets, necklaces, earrings, along with other accessories and clothes.  Plus they have free shipping worldwide which always makes me more likely to shop!  Here are a few of my favorite necklaces:


Follow the Happiness Boutique on instagram here (@happinessbtq) and on facebook here (happinessbtq) for lots of pretty jewelry!  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Happy 4th of July!

Image Map


2 comments:

Megan said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute jewelry! I'll check them out! :)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ok I started following in IG And I LOVE it all!!! OMG. Good pick by the way!!