. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Mystery Craft Challenge - I need your votes!

July 15, 2015

Mystery Craft Challenge - I need your votes!

personalized wine charms

Jennifer has been a blogging friend since I started blogging years ago.  She is unbelievable talented and I want her to come decorate my house and plan my parties.  She came up with this super fun challenge where she sent participants old school crafting supplies and they had to be transformed into something you could use.  I was kind of stumped when I got my mystery item, but think it turned out pretty good.  Super easy and cheap.  My favorite kind of project.  Plus there is voting and a winner and prizes! (Check them out here and please vote for me - I'm number 8!) 

Spray paint the charms on both sides.  Let them dry and then personalize them.  There were a ton in the bag, so it'd be easy to make these for an event and sent them home with guests.  Or you can write numbers on them and keep them to be used again.  They are small so the numbers were definitely easier then the names!  Initials may be a better idea too!  
personalized wine charms

Now is where I need your help!  Jennifer shared my craft as well as the 8 other ladies who participated.  The winner gets some pretty sweet prizes, like a Michael's gift card and some awesome prizes from generous etsy shops.  Can you do me a huge favor and vote for me?  Vote HERE!  (click on the link and I'm number 8!)

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Image Map

8 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a fun little challenge and I love how yours turned out!! Great job!! I voted :)

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I voted. The charms look very cute. Good luck!

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I voted. The charms look very cute. Good luck!

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I voted. The charms look very cute. Good luck!

Sharlee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What are fun little idea and way to go with your craft!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How creative!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a fun challenge!! You amaze me. Love these. I voted!!

Kylie @ Counselor with a Cape said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

those charms are so cute! you did great at coming up with a craft for the mystery item!!