. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Soft Pants

July 21, 2015

Soft Pants

 top: target  pants: kohls   necklace: purple periodot    sandals: old navy

I'm not positive if soft pants is the correct name for these pants but I love them.  I debated buying them because of the tapered bottoms and something just doesn't seem right about that.  But thanks to a coupon they ended up costing me 80 cents so I figured I couldn't lose.  My shorts legs often mean dragging, baggy pants so the tapered bottoms are perfect.  Plus they have pockets and an elastic waist, so soft pants for the win! 



Image Map

7 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love those pants.

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These are really cute and look great on you!! Great find. I just bought my first pair of soft pants and I'm obsessed :)

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love love love this outfit. everything about it. you look so comfortable and so happy! what brand are the pants? (i'd love to try to snag a pair for myself)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

They look awesome. I am all about comfy!! I love that necklace too.

Alana Livingston said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those look so comfy!

Erin LFF said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Um those pants are AMAZING and once I read 80 cents they got even better!!! ;) Love your necklace a lot too

Nicole Cushing said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love soft pants. I swear I could wear them everyday. Sometimes my husband thinks I look like i am still wearing my Pjs. But I don't really care because they are so comfortable I just can't resist. Love this look.

XoXo,
Nicole

http://www.nicole-kelly.com