. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Bear & Button Boutique

July 12, 2016

Bear & Button Boutique


I am super excited to share with you a new favorite shop!  The owner, Jen and I connected through blogging and instagram a while ago and I love following her sweet family. I was super excited when I heard about her new shop, Button & Bear Boutique, and love all the cute things in it! I was thrilled when she asked if she could send Addi something so I could share with my readers.  I had a hard time picking something out as there are so many cute things!


Isn't her family gorgeous? Jen's shop was started just this last June and is owned by herself and her mom.  Jen has two adorable kids, Charlotte and Jack.  I love that her shop name is their nicknames - Button & Bear.  Her first collection, The Charlotte Collection was inspired by her daughter.  

Here are a few adorable things from her shop:


I picked out this tunic and LOVE it.  It is so cute and girly and perfect with leggings now, but know she'll wear it in the Fall and Winter with a sweater.  (For reference she's in a 3T)  You can use the code KATIE10 for 10% off any item in her shop.  Each day this week a different item will be on sale (follow along on instagram so you don't miss it!).  They're making room for their fall collection which will include toddler blanket scarves, wide brimmed hats and herringbone vests.  I'll already starting planning on bribes for Addi to get her to wear accessories longer than one minute! 

 (her new pose  #nailedit) 

Thank you so much for Addilyn's beautiful top Jen!  We wish you so much luck with your new boutique and think you are wonderful! 

Image Map

1 comments:

maria said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ah, Addilyn is so adorable, girls clothes are the cutest, especially that tunic!! Almost makes me want to try for a fourth and hope it's a girl! ;)