. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Birthday Interview

July 25, 2016

Birthday Interview


What is your favorite thing to do?   playing with mama

Do you have any nicknames?   Addiyn Jane, some guys call me dinosaur, Addi

What do you want to be when you grow up? fire fighter

What is your favorite thing to do with the family?  playing with Isaac

Who are your best friends?  Lena

What makes you happy?  mama

What do you like to learn about?  dinosaurs

What makes you sad?  When Annie pulls my hair

What do you do really well?  making things

If you had a million dollars what would you buy?  play-doh and a rolling pin

What is your favorite thing to do outside?  play with mama

If you could go anywhere, where would it be?  Yumz

If you could have one wish, what would it be? a toy Addi

What is your favorite birthday present?  play-doh

Favorite things:
food: mozzarella
holiday: 4th of July
book: nursery rhyme book
toy: doggie
treat: granola bars.  and sweets.
song: lullaby and goodnight
animal: giraffe and kangaroo
movie: monsters inc. 
color: blue

Now I'm pretty sure if I would've asked her the next day her answers would be different.  But it took a whole lot of work (and some M&M's) to get these answers so we're stickin with them!

(birthday Interview found here)

Image Map

5 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, this is adorable, Happy Birthday Addi!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this SO SO much! I pinned it so I can hopefully remember to do it with Aiden someday. Too cute!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love what she said about what she would buy if she had a million dollars. Ha!

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Fun idea. I want to do this with my kids. Thanks for sharing. Addi's answers were so cute.

muriel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Fun idea. I want to do this with my kids. Thanks for sharing. Addi's answers were so cute.