. . . for Lauren and Lauren: FOUR

July 20, 2016

FOUR

top: c/o shein   shorts & sandals: old navy

ONE.  I just got this shirt and love it.  I think it'll be so cute with jeans and flats in the fall too!

TWO.  We haven't been actively looking for a house, although Chris often does as we've talked about moving sometime in the next few years.  Not far but to a house with more living space and in a better location.  Well this gorgeous house is for sale down the road and we've looked twice and it's becoming a possibility.  I have all kinds of emotions from super excited to overwhelmed.  Of course I got ahead of myself and have already spent hours looking on pinterest for new house ideas.  


THREE.  Addi and I made these Banana Chocolate Chip muffins this week.  Except used peanut butter chocolate chips because we didn't have any regular ones.  They were delicious! 


FOUR.  20 weeks of Isaac in my belly and 20 weeks of him here.  He doesn't look thrilled.  Perhaps he liked my belly better! 

Hope you have a great rest of your week!


Image Map

0 comments: