. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Numbers

July 17, 2016

Numbers

top: c/o make me chic   shoes: dsw

TEN  The amount of money these shoes cost me.  They were on clearance for $20 and I had a $10 coupon.  I love them! 

FOUR  The number of times Isaac was awake last night.  I honestly wouldn't mind nearly as much if he just fell right back to sleep each time.

THREE  The number of fixer upper episodes I watched yesterday.  I love that show!

THIRTY  The number of cupcakes I frosted for Addilyn's birthday.

ZERO The amount of times I did a workout video last week.  Sick babies, birthdays and little sleep and I got over attempting to fit it in.  Let's hope for a more successful week this week!

A LOT  Of white tops that I own, but was so excited when I got this one in the mail.  I love it!



Image Map

0 comments: