. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Addi says what

July 7, 2016

Addi says what


Addi barely tripped on my shoe and didn't even fall over on our walk, "That almost ruined my whole life."

I was putting her to bed and she listed off her 84th request and told me she was hungry.  I told her I didn't believe her and she said, "But my belly is saying Feed me! Feed me!"  (Except she says her f's with a p sound, so it is "Peed me! Peed me!" 

In the pool on vacation she was holding onto the railing by my sister and said "This is my new daddy. My real daddy couldn't be here when I wanted him to, so I found my new daddy." Lauren asked her if she missed her real daddy and she said, "No, not really."

Lauren was helping her go the bathroom and she asked Addi if she needed help putting her pants back and she said, "Well typically when I'm home my mom does it, but since she's not here you can."

Addi kept making jokes about poop and Chris told her the verse in the Bible that says, "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."  She started making up a song saying "get that poop out of your heart.  Get that poop out of your heart right now." 

I came out of Isaac's room after putting him down for a nap and Addi's yogurt was covering her high chair, hands, in her hair and on the couch.  To my wide eyed look, "But it is a good idea mama!"

The other day Addi got a sucker and later that day she asked for another one.  When I told her no she said with her hands on her hips "I literally need another sucker.  Right.  Now." 

"Mama put Isaac back in your belly.  I don't like him anymore."

At the start of fireworks, "Daddy the sky is on fire! Are you crying?" 

I told Addi she was getting so old and asked her what she wanted for her birthday.  "A new Addi. This one is too old." 


Image Map

6 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is such a hoot!

Emily said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh, these are all too funny! She's hilarious! I wish she and my three year old could hang out together!

Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is sooooo funny! (Also, I kind of really want her cute dress in the 1st picture!! :) )

Emily Carnes said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Best things I've read all week long!! She's just too precious!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is too funny!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha. Oh goodness, your girl is too adorable!