. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Addi says what

October 17, 2016

Addi says what


"When it's really cold outside you have to watch the iPad for a very long time." 

Me: Addi listen to me right now.
Addi: Okay, mother. (In a super rude tone)
Me: Don't call me mother.
Addi: Well you are my mother
Me: Yes, but the tone of voice is rude. 
Addi: Okay. Mom. (In the same super rude tone)

After preschool - "Some of us were good listeners.  Some of us were not.  I was not."

To Chris' missing tooth - "But you'll find it.  It's probably in the woods. Then you'll use tape and it'll never fall out every again."

Me: I love you Addi. 
Addi: I love you too sweetie.

Addi: Are you so happy you have two kids? 
Me: I'm so happy and thankful I have two kids. 
Addi: Thank you God and Jesus for our family.  We love you God and Jesus. 

She heard song lyrics that said something about life being hard and said, "My life is hard." 
Chris: What makes your life hard?
Addi: Like when I can't have dessert all the time. 

"I'm pushing really hard so all my poop comes out so I have to never poop ever again. 

Looking for Chris: "Daddy? Daddy?  Where is that guy?" 

At preschool on school picture day she had the most serious, pathetic look on her face, slouched over on the little stool they had her sitting on.  The photographer was trying to get her to smile and asked if she had any kitties at home.  "Nope.  We had a cat but she peed on everything so she died." 


Image Map

5 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These are always my favorite posts. I love the "Okay, mother." Too funny!

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

hahaha... Olive has started saying "Yes, Mother" when I ask her to do something. I blame Cinderella and other princesses who refer to their moms as mother. No wonder Addi was sad in her school picture!

Lauren {By Lauren M} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These brightened up my morning. I was literally laughing out loud. The things little ones come up with!!

Fizz and Frosting

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is a riot!! What a cutie!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I kus love these posts!