. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Favorite outfit, favorite weather

October 30, 2016

Favorite outfit, favorite weather

striped tee: c/o shein   vest: c/o shein   jeans: old navy  boots: target  bracelet: nickel and suede

This outfit is one of my favorites so far this Fall.  But let's be honest, the competition isn't too high as I keep not getting dressed in actually outfits 80% of the time.  

I am probably five striped shirts over from owning too many striped tops, yet I love this top that I just got.  It's long enough for leggings, can be tied in a knot with jeans, or can be tucked in.  Plus it's under $12.  

I got this hooded vest last year and it's still one of my favorite Fall/Winter clothing I own. I wore it throughout my pregnancy, but love that I can zip it this year! 

I don't wear much jewelry anymore, but this cuff from Nickel and Suede is one that I actually wear. And often.  I debated buying it because it was more expensive than most accessories I'd buy, but they were having a good sale and as much as I wear it and love it, I'd pay full price for it.  

Fall weather please stick around!

Image Map

2 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have a very similar go-to look. It's so comfy.
www.nellecreations.com

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

such a cute outfit!!! I got a utility vest for my birthday and I LOVE it so much.. I could probably wear it every single day and not grow tired of it, ha :)