. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Lots of new

October 4, 2016

Lots of new

 
dress: old navy   bracelet: nickel and suede   boots: target

I'm pretty sure I forgot how to actually get dressed in nice clothes.  And until this weekend couldn't remember the last time I did my hair in anything but a pony tail.  We've been in a big transition stage with moving, Addilyn starting preschool, trying to get into a routine with Isaac's nap.  I know life will be ever changing with little kids, but I'm excited to feel more settled.  Into a routine with our schedules, our new house, even with feeling like I have days where I feel more put together.  I love Fall for many reasons, but feel like it's a new start of routines, traditions and lots of things to be excited about.  Including my new background for pictures.  See ya later back deck!  Maybe that will motivate me to get dressed in something besides workout clothes.  Maybe.  

Image Map

3 comments:

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I definitely lost motivation to take pictures once I was relegated to siding for my background. I love your dress! So perfect for fall! Is it new?

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a beautiful background!! Can't wait to see more!!!

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute outfit! I love those boots!!