. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Pumpkin Patch

October 19, 2016

Pumpkin Patch


We went to the pumpkin patch last weekend and it was so much fun.  It's become one of my favorite traditions and I look forward to it every year.  We don't stay there long, but enough to take a hayride to the pumpkin patch, pick one out, come back for donuts and then back home.  This year we had my whole family over for dinner after and I loved it.  It's so nice having space to entertain, and I loved having them all over.  I do not take for granted that our family all lives so close by and am so thankful my kids get to grow up with their cousins and we get to do things like the together!


 the best part 

Crazy to think a year ago we had just found out we would be having a baby boy and now here he is, almost 8 months old! 



Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

AW these are the best photos!! So cute.