. . . for Lauren and Lauren: SlimJimmy

October 5, 2016

SlimJimmy


I think Chris was excited to finally get his shot to be included in some kind of product review on my blog. I was contacted by the creator's of a new wallet, perfect for guys (or girls) who have a lot of fit in a wallet, but don't want something huge and bulky in their pocket.  I immediately told Chris he'd be perfect, as I am constantly telling him his wallet is a mess.  Anyone that knows Chris, knows his pockets are always overflowing with stuff.  I'm amazed he hasn't lost his license or credit cards, but I'm sure he's lost money here and there as his wallet is always busting out with stuff. 

The company originally started with the jimmyCase, and sold over 20,000 iphone wallet cases. They just launched their KickStarter campaign for the SlimJimmy wallet on September 27th and already did more than double their goal!  The wallet has "magic elastic pockets" featured in the jimmyCase, that make it able to store lots of things, in an easy to use wallet.  It can hold up to 15 bills and 6 cards, plus has an RFID pocket for credit card and ATM protection.  All their wallets are handmade in Los Angeles.  Check out more about the wallet here

All of this was shoved in his wallet, which was ripping at the seams.  Now he did get rid of some things, but put most of it back in, organized in his new wallet.  We were both a little skeptical but it all fit and was so thin. 


Here's what Chris had to say about the wallet,

"I was skeptical at first because I had a ridiculous amount of cards in my tri-fold wallet.  That thing was a beast and I really didn't know if the SlimJimmy was even going to be able to hold the amount of cards and other things I carry in my wallet daily.  I've always carried a tri-fold since the typical bi-fold wouldn't suffice.  In case you're wondering, I have 15 credit card/license sized cards.  I laid it all on out on the table and thought there was no way this little wallet would hold them.  To my pleasant surprise, everything fit with no problem!  Also, the SlimJimmy was only half of the width of my tri-fold when fully loaded.  I'm sold and I expect that this little guy will be a Christmas present for a bunch of my family this year. I highly recommend the wallet to any guy trying to get rid of the monstrosity they are currently carrying around in their pocket."


Pretty sure we're both sold.  Check out slimJimmy's KickStarter campaign here and you can get an early bird deal on a wallet for yourself or to give as a gift! 


Image Map

2 comments:

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wow! I need to get this for my husband!

Game World said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I think the man is learning how to arrange his things.

http://games-gameworld.blogspot.com