. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Four

March 9, 2015

Four

scarf: target    sweater and jeans: old navy   boots: zulily

1.  I am so ready for Spring.  The weather is supposed to get up to 50 this week so here's to hoping no more snow in outfit pictures! 

2.  As spring gets closer I can't wait to wear cute t-shirts, like these three:

1  //  2  //  3

3.  My dad's birthday was last week and we made him this frame for a card: 

tractor footprint

4. I got the best news last week that my friend Liz bought plane tickets to come visit me at the end of April! I met Liz when my family went on vacation last year, and although it was only for an hour we've texted nonstop since and she's become one of my closest friends.  I can't wait to spend four days with her and Emma!



Image Map

10 comments:

Sharlee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your hair looks so good in your outfit picture and that card is awesome!

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That gift for your dad is adorable! So clever!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That card is so cute! I might have to steel that one :) Love your t-shirt choices. Have you bought from them before? How do their sizes run? Thanks!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That card is so cute for your Dad!! Love it. And that is SO exciting your blog friend is coming. Kinda jealous! :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My Spring wishlist keeps on growing too! Bring on the warmer weather! ;)

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

It's been feeling like spring here and I love it! Those t-shirts are really great! I want that grey rose shirt!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awww, that card for your dad is so sweet. Enjoy the spring weather. I bet all that snow will be gone in no time!

Leslie Germain said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love what you made for your dad Darling!!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So nice, all the picture of you are pretty. Just enjoy yourself.
http://www.curtainhomesale.com/vintage-curtains-c-9-white-a-215.html

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, I love tee # 3! So perfect for spring! xx

You can find me on Facebook for more regular updates:
https://www.facebook.com/StyleAt30

Follow me on www.STYLEAT30.com | #styleat30travels