. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I don't get it

March 15, 2015

I don't get it

tee: be still clothing company   jeans: old navy   boots: target    blazer:  tjmaxx
 
How this was not even ten days ago, but last week it was 50 degrees and most of the snow has melted.  Praise the Lord.  May this be the last picture of snow for a very long time. 

How 40 degrees feels like Spring.  But gosh it feels so warm and wonderful.  I think I will be a much better mom when we can spend time outside.  

Toddlers.  Seriously they are bipolar.  Enough said. 

How I can watch Friends episodes one after the other, even though I've already seen each episode so many times.  It's helped me get over my Gilmore Girls mourning.  

Why I love the Bachelor so much.  It is such a weird and sick show.  But I love it.  Two bachelorettes? That I don't love. 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Image Map

10 comments:

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Really? You don't like the idea of two bachelorettes? I was so excited when I saw that. I think it ultimately all depends on how the producers do it (like whether they really cut one after the first night like Chris Harrison made it seem).

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hope it starts feeling more like Spring for you. I'm shamefully enjoying our 80 degree "Spring" weather in California right now. BTW…I'm with you…I don't likey this two bachelorette thing. I think Brit will win the men over because she is more strategic but I like Kaitlyn better.

Midwayedancer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Try Parenthood. I am pretty sure it is on Netflix still. SOOOO good.

Andrea Nine said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Been watching Friends since episode 1 twenty+ years ago. Will never get old as so many of us relate!!! They are our "Friends" too!! :)
Snow is almost gone here too and oh how I love a blazer and graphic tee!! You're so stinkin' cute!!!!!

livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I LOVE the be still clothing company!!! Your outfit is adorable :)

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My kids both want to wear shorts to school when it's 40! And I see where they're coming from! I love this great look. That blazer is fabulous on you!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Bipolar is a good way of putting it. :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

FRIENDS marathons are THE best marathons ;) We had 85 degree weather this weekend and it being only March, it made us a little fearful of the actual Summer weather..haha

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Someone once compared raising a toddler as putting someone through detox... they scream, they yell, they laugh, they cry...

AVY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha, toddlers... so true.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com