. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Friends of Suzy

March 3, 2015

Friends of Suzy


The sweet owner Brianna of Friends of Suzy sent Addilyn this adorable doll and I couldn't love it more.  When Brianna was a little girl she had a loved doll named Suzy, and wanted to share that love by making dolls for kids to love on and enjoy!  Her sweet shop is filled with adorable, customized dolls that any little kid would be thrilled to own.  I've always wanted a little doll like this for Addi and even attempted to make one myself.  It turned out ok but definitely not nearly as cute, or close to durable to be played with.  So I was thrilled when Brianna wanted to send us one of hers!


Each doll is handmade with quality materials and can be customized however you want!  I picked brown eyes and brown hair like Addilyn.  It took me forever to decide what cute little outfit I wanted her to be wearing, because there are so many adorable options!


Addilyn loves her doll.  She will carry it around, put it in her old bouncy seat, down the slide with her, in her teepee and the other day was sitting in her rocking chair reading to her.  It was adorable! Addilyn only sleeps with her lamb and a million pacifiers in her crib.  I've tried to put a blanket in there or even other stuffed animals and she throws them all out.  The other night she asked for "baby dolly" to go night night in her bed and she kept her in there all night!  I'm glad she's a fan of her because I love her!


Thank you so much Brianna! I can't tell you how much we love our doll and will keep it forever.  

Brianna is generous enough to give away a doll to one of my readers.  If you win, you pick out whatever doll you'd like.  If you don't have any kids, these would be such great gifts!  All you have to do is visit Friends of Suzy and leave a comment letting me know which doll you picked out.  Make sure to leave your email address in your comment too!

Thank you!

(Check out my instagram account for an extra way to enter!) 

Image Map

18 comments:

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Thee are so cute! It was so hard for me to pick but I think Olive was my favorite! :) sarahnicole1021@gmail.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww, adorable! I think would pick Josie, because she has blue eyes and brown hair like my Natalie. :)

Jenny.newcomb1@gmail.com

Jennifer said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love these! I would get my son Jack :) peteandjenapp@gmail.com

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this!! Catherine for sure. Blond. Blue eyes and a super hero!!

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These dolls are precious!! Olive would LOVE to have a Josie doll. She's just started getting excited about her baby dolls and she would flip out to have one personalized for her. Pick us!! Whitney polkadottyplace@hotmail.com

Liz said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My daughter would love Josie. They are all so cute though.
Liz.garrett17@gmail.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sandy is adorable!

Sharlee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Josie or Sandy or Katie they are seriously ADORABLE!!! mynewlinesblog@gmail.com

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Eeek! I'd love to get the jack doll for Caleb! :-) susannah.kellogg@gmail.com

Briita said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

My son likes the William el luchador doll- a superhero! :)
bhaaps@hotmail.com

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So sweet! I love the Spencer doll!
May have to purchase one if I don't win!

Best,
Amanda

agrisham85@aol.com

Laura A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd have to say either Josie or Katie, such a hard choice!

My email is lackerson82{at}gmail{dot}com

Kim said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd have to go with the Catherine if I won as that is my daughter's name - how cute! Thanks!!

Kim{dot}gillcoatt{at}gmail{dot}com

Teresa said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I already commented once, but I have 2 daughters. I would also pick Olive!
teresa.seale@gmail.com

Liz said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love them all!! I really like the Olive, but probably want one custom to match Emma's fiery hair! ekedwards4@gmail.com

Carly Kaczmarek said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'd say the Jack because I'd give it to my goddaughter and Jack looks like her daddy! So cute!

Teresa said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

When I poster earlier, saying I had already posted once, apparently the first one didn't post. I would pick Josie with blonde hair and blue eyes for my oldest daughter!
teresa.seale@gmail.com

Kim Christensen said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Amy with her cute skinny jeans and hoodie. I love this company!
kimwchris@gmail.com