. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I Can't Live Without . . . . . Scarves

March 11, 2015

I Can't Live Without . . . . . Scarves

 
scarf & sweater: target    jeans & boots: old navy 

I've probably worn a scarf 8 out of 10 times when I've left the house this winter.  I don't get dressed up often and rarely wear jewelry, so scarves are my only number one way to accessorize an outfit and feel a tiny bit more put together.  I think the one I wore the most was this grey chunky scarf my sister in law made me.  I need to figure out a way to organize all my scarves because my closet floor is filled with a huge pile of them, despite trying to hang them or fold them in baskets.  

Not like I needed any more scarves, but I loved the idea of having a scarf exchange party with a few of my friends.  We all bought a scarf, wrapped it and had a white elephant with them.  It was so fun! Next time were going to bring one of our older scarves that we don't wear and exchange them.  


I loved reading everyone's posts last week and I'm excited to read them this week!  Thank you to those that linked up with Lindsay and I!  Grab the button if you'd like and link up below: 

For Lauren & Lauren


Image Map

10 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That's a cute scarf! I think scarves are a great way to easily accessorize but I'm not going to lie I'm looking forward to warmer weather and packing my scarves up for a while!

Lauren Honeycutt said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Scarves have been a SERIOUS part of my winter! I love infinity scarves the most!

Andrea Nine said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh you are adorable. Found you on Twitter and followed you, now following on Bloglovin!! I had to smile b/c I just started a blog and some of my pics look like your deck and backyard! Plus I wear scarves year round! :)

xoxo
www.livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the idea of a scarf exchange! How fun...I could use that to clear a few of mine out!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh right I forgot about the link up! Hopefully next week I will be back on track! Love the link up idea!!!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I share your love for scarves! I'm so sad that it's starting to hit the mid-80's/90's, and I'll have to retire my scarves until next winter...We did a scarf exchange too, it was super fun!

Lovely Life of Emilie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a good idea for a scarf swap! I always feel as though there's a lot of pressure at gift exchanges and Pollyanna that something like a scarf exchange would be a great alternative. I'll have to suggest something like that to my friends next holiday season =)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I keep telling myself I need to add to my scarf collection. They're the perfect accessory!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You do have the best scarves!! I have all of mine behind a door on a belt racks. :)

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am the same way! I wear a scarf EVERY DAY! Last week I was wondering why I never wear necklaces anymore and then I realized it's because I always have a scarf on! What am I going to do this summer?!