. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Things I'd pay full price for

March 2, 2015

Things I'd pay full price for

top: c/o sheinside    jeans: old navy  boots: target

I'm pretty cheap in general, and love a good deal, but here are some things after owning them for awhile I'd definitely pay full price for: 

These boots from Target.  I bought them for $11 and wasn't sure how often I'd wear them.  As much as I do, I would have definitely paid full price for them.  

These jeans from Old Navy.  I wear them all the time.  

Addilyn's toddler slide.  We moved this little slide we got from a friend from outside to in our basement and I can't even tell you the hours we spend a week down there and it is Addilyn's favorite toy.  

My crock pot. I don't know what I'd do without it.  I've been tutoring on Tuesdays and am gone from 4-6 and most Tuesdays have a crock pot dinner ready when I get home. 

American Eagle yoga pants.  I have way too many workout and yoga pants, but these are my favorite.  To wear around the house or to work out.  Or let's be honest to a friend's house or errands.  

The canvases on my living room wall.  I love them.  They are my favorite decoration in our house and make me so happy. 

Our professional pictures.  Which make our canvases so good.  I debated about newborn pictures, and even our one year session, but I'm so glad we did it.  I see them everyday around our house and I am so glad we did them. 

Image Map

6 comments:

L said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Still love reading your blog and your sister is just adorable. Congrats on becoming a full time stay at home mom, I am so jealous!!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Don't you love when you can score a QUALITY piece on sale?!! :) love that top you have on!!

Savanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this top! I agree with professional photos. It is expensive but so so worth. We have always done newborns and then we get them yearly as well. I love looking at my gallery wall and seeing how much my kids have changed and grown.

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Jordan freaked out about how much we spent on our wedding photographer, but I don't regret it for one minute. Sometimes paying full price is definitely worth it! Love the shirt, btw.

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

These are all good picks. That's a good question, though...it makes me wonder what I'd pay full price for!

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

All of them really good picks. I have been meaning to get some canvas prints done, just don't know what size or where to put them...decisions, decisions.