. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I can't live without . . . deal a day sites

March 4, 2015

I can't live without . . . deal a day sites

sweater: jane.com    jeans and boots: old navy 

Lindsay  and I are so excited for our first I couldn't live without link up!  Check out our first posts here and here!  

I may have a problem but I couldn't live without those deal and day sites!  Groopdealz and Jane have way too many cute things and I want something from them every day.  Thankfully I have at least a little restraint, but I have bought many things from them.  Recently I got this floral sweater and it was $9, shipping included!  

Here's a few other favorites: 

scarf // lace tunic // hat
kimono // necklace // scarf 

I'm sure that I can't be the only one, right??  Lindsay and I can't wait to read your posts this week. Share anything you can't live without - recipe you tried this week, clothing item, baby item, favorite tv show, anything!!  Link up on either of our blogs and feel free to add the button if you'd like.  

For Lauren & Lauren



Thanks for linking up!  We'll do it again next Thursday!

*Side note: I'm having an annoying problem where whenever I comment on someone's blog I get an email saying mail delivery subsystem.  It still posts but I know my comment isn't being emailed.  So I fully plan on checking out your posts, I just wish you'd get the email that I did so! If you know how to fix this please let me know!  Thank you! 

Image Map


14 comments:

Savanna said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I totally bought 3 shirts off of groopdealz.com and Jane last week. I have been avoiding them this whole pregnancy.

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Goodness, I do my best to not open the emails too often or I'd be spending more than I should. ;-)

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Goodness, I do my best to not open the emails too often or I'd be spending more than I should. ;-)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the daily deal sites too!! My husband on the other hand wishes they didn't exist I think :) ha ha
Just shared my link! Thanks for hosting! :)
Chandelle
www.midwest-mama.com

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this! If these deal sites were good for Canadians too I would be all over it. The shipping is either crazy expensive or they don't ship here. So sad. But I LOVE the items you scored!

Lindsay @ Pursuit of Pink said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh me too!!! If there is any sort of home decor item (especially if its burlap) I will buy it. Plus headbands for Kendall, I buy those all the time off of Jane and Groopdealz. LOVE THEM!

Chrissy + Nate said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Luckily I haven't succumb to GroopDealz YET, but Jane is SO addicting. Did you know they have an app??? Yikes!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those websites make my heart so happy. I pretty much delete them without opening them this whole year while we try to get out of debt so I'm not even tempted!!! ;) but Groopdealz is where it's AT!

Veronica and Daniel said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So I have not seen either of those sites...and I'm not sure I should look ;)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Such a fun link up!! And Jane.com and Brickyard Buffalo suck me in every time.

Pamela said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I looove Jane!

Mrs Gray said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Jane! It's so bad! HAHA!

Just linked up!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love those daily deal websites... we just got a flash deal for a power wheels for my daughter. We're still covered in snow but now I'm dreaming of spring even more so we can get out and play with it!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You dress so fashionable for such little money ! I have jane.com saved! Hopefully I will like clothes again when I start fitting into non maternity things!