. . . for Lauren and Lauren: All for the donuts

October 15, 2014

All for the donuts

 
top and vest: jcpenney   boots: amazon

Two weekends ago, Chris, Addilyn and I  went to the pumpkin farm and even though it was terrible weather we had a lot of fun.  It was rainy and cold, which thankfully meant that hardly anyone else thought it was a good idea to go.  


Disregard Addilyn's poor attempt at pattern mixing.  We were rushed when we left and it was cold. What age could I start blaming poor outfits on her dressing herself?

Luckily Addilyn didn't care about the weather and loved it.  She loves the pumpkins around our house and was so excited running to all these huge pumpkins with her cute little giggle.  It started raining harder so we went inside and ate donuts and drank apple cider sitting on the floor.  We weren't there long, but really the only reason I go to pumpkin farms is for the apple cider donuts so it was a success in my book.  


But we can't really blame the weather because last year we went and only ate donuts too even though the weather was perfect.  And because I'll jump at the chance of a comparison picture . . . 


And proof that we can't win em all . . . 



Image Map


9 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I would totally go to the pumpkin patch just for the donuts, but honestly... that weather sounds perfect - you couldn't ask for a more "fallish" day!

cincinnatihousewife said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are not the only one rocking the rain boots in the "blogosphere" this week. It's making me way jealous and really want to pick up a pair of my own. :)

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love that last picture! You all make one good looking family :)

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Donuts might be my real love language....sooooo. :)

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

HAHA That last pic is too funny. A little rain never ruined a day, especially a day with donuts!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Bahaha that last pic is too perfect. Look how teensy she was last year! Yuummm donuts!!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awww... Looks like fun!! And I'd say her pattern mixing is cute. Maybe I'm just not good at pattern mixing... ;-)

Niki {Glossy Blonde} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Addilyn's poor attempt at pattern mixing, haha! I think she looks adorable!! Love these photos!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We went to the pumpkin patch this weekend but it was SO busy. So no donuts. I LOVE the comparison shot!! And your outfit!