. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Baby in a Pumpkin

October 28, 2014

Baby in a Pumpkin

baby in a pumpkin
baby in a pumpkin

Every since last year when I put Addilyn in a pumpkin, I knew I'd want to do it again this year. Thankfully her tiny little body fit right into this pumpkin.  I was afraid she wouldn't be happy and it would take a lot of work to get her to smile, but I was so wrong.  She loved it and thought it was hilarious.  She didn't want to get out and for the days after pointed out our back window saying pumpkin.  

I have never been a big fan of Halloween growing up and never had any traditions with pumpkin patches, costumes or pumpkin carving.  Having a baby completely changes that and I'm so excited to keep doing these things every year.  And major picture overload in this post, but this is tame compared to the 100 pictures that I took.  No joke.  100.

 
 
baby in a pumpkin

 It's hard for me to believe that a year ago she was this tiny?  It's crazy to think how much she's changed this last year.  And how she's this real little person full of personality! 


Now how long many years can I get away with putting her in a pumpkin? I'm pretty sure I'll keep on trying! 

Image Map


15 comments:

Elizabeth said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She's adorable!

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So sweet! My husband just peeked over my shoulder and said, "Who is that cute baby???" I'd say keep the pumpkin hang out a tradition for as long as possible.

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ohmygoodness, that first photo is so precious. that's the kind of stuff I'd go out of my way to get printed and framed. (I can't remember the last time I did that for a photo I took on my point and shoot).

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those cheeks!

My three year old would love going in a pumpkin. You have a while ;)

Mrs Gray said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So fun! I love creating new traditions for our family!

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute! I love that she loved it. Crazy how big they get in a year.

Betty said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Wow! What a difference a year makes...she is absolutely adorable (and was last year as well!).

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute!!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love how excited she is to be in that pumpkin!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh goodness, she is too cute! You're making me so anxious to have Caleb!!!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

(anxious in a GOOD way!)

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She is the cutest!!!! She looks so happy in the pumpkin :)

xo,
Angela

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

SO adorable!! It looks like she was genuinely having a lot of fun in there. :) What a difference a year makes!!

P.S. I LOVE her headband!

Kelley @LoveLikeCrazy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love these!! That pumpkin will have to get bigger - but you should try every year. I'm glad she liked it - the pictures turned our ridiculously cute!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aw, such a cute pumpkin.