. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Hearts on Hearts

October 7, 2014

Hearts on Hearts


I found the cutest etsy shop a few weeks ago when the sweet owner Jenna was looking for some girls to help spread the word about her shop.  I was so excited that she picked Addilyn.  Jenna is a stay at home mom to two cute girls, with another baby on the way!  Her little girl Lannie is close in age to Addilyn, so I love following along even more. 


Jenna also sent me one of her cute star garlands and it's currently hanging on our teepee in the basement playroom.  Once I take my fall decorations down I think I'll hang in on the window and shelves in our dining room.  Jenna has lots of other garlands for birthday parties, holidays or anything you'd like.  (This layered heart one is my favorite.)  She makes adorable skirts like the one Addilyn is wearing, and has these super cute heart leggings that Addilyn needs next! 


Plus you can use code LaurenandLauren for 10% off your order now until October 22nd.  Jenna will have lots of new garlands and outfits perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas so make sure to follow along on facebook and instagram.
Thank you so much Jenna! We love working with you! 

Image Map


6 comments:

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Lol she has the cutest little belly!! & she's so happy! :)

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a perfect little model!!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Best model ever!!! LOVE them.

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, that skirt is too cute! It's too bad I'm not having a girl!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, that skirt is too cute! It's too bad I'm not having a girl!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that skirt!! Adorable!! Cutest little model! I also like her boots!!