. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Right now favorites . . .

October 8, 2014

Right now favorites . . .

 leopard scarf and baseball tee
baseball tee
jeans: gap    shoes: target   baseball tee: old navy   scarf: gift


new episodes of 19 Kids and Counting

these jeans from the gap 

reruns of Gilmore Girls on netflix 

scarf weather

giving Addilyn two baths a day to pass time 

new recipes in the crock pot

hot apple cider after Addilyn goes to bed 

playdates with little girlfriends

weekends with Chris 



Image Map

9 comments:

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those jeans are perfection on you! I am also loving scarf weather, weekends with the hubs, and crock pot dinners!

Annie Luhmann said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love 19 Kids and Counting!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I agree with the two birds, those jeans ARE perfection on you!

#mommylife said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ha i almost gave her 2 baths the other day to pass time cuz it was one of those freakin days.. glad i'm not the only one! ;)

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Apple cider and gap jeans?! Yes please!!! I haven't ever watched a full episode of GG, can you believe it??

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I can't get enough of Gilmore Girl reruns! Or that outfit...It's outfit love for me ;)

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm so excited for Gilmore Girls to come to Netflix!! and I love your scarf :)

xo,
Angela

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Yes to Gilmore Girls! I am so glad that I am not the only one that loves that show! I LOL about the 2 baths in one day, I hear ya!

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love 19 Kids and Counting!!!