. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Wanting . . .

October 19, 2014

Wanting . . .

 
dress: target   vest: jcpenney  boots: dsw

I want to have more reasons to wear my dresses and boots.

I want to have more weekends like this one.  Low key, girlfriends over, Chris cooking breakfast, and Fall weather.

I want to continue to watch episode after episode of Gilmore Girls and dream of living in Stars Hollow.

I want to finish Addilyn's 9-12 month baby book, which means I need to start it first.

I want to stick Addilyn in a pumpkin again this year and take pictures.

I want my blistery toes to heal themselves so I can put on normal shoes again.

I want everything I wear to have pockets.


Image Map


12 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I want everything to have pockets in them, too!

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Does the edge of your dress curl up in an annoying way? I have the same one and it curls up and drives me nuts.

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a beautiful fall look!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Betsy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this outfit!!

crazyperfectlife said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This outfit is perfection!!

Allison said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this outfit! That vest is so cute! You look awesome friend! :)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have to START on Delainey's book - gah!!! SO time consuming. I just need to start. I love this outfit so much.

kate @ a journey in style said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ah! It's so weird to me when I try on a skirt or dress and it doesn't have pockets. I feel like it's almost the same as trying on a jacket that's missing the sleeve. "It must be a defect!!" I hope your blisters heal and that you get a great weekend soon!

Karen said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I feel so lost when my outfit doesn't have pockets, I specifically search for dresses and sweaters and vests with them :) Hope your week is as enjoyable as your weekend was :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wish it was full boot season for us! Send some of your amazing weather this way please ;)

Allison @ Mrs. Southern Mama said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Pockets = the most comfy clothes ever. I am totally with you on that one!

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i am a fan of pockets too! i cant wait to see the pumpkin photo. :)