. . . for Lauren and Lauren: In case you're wondering . . .

October 27, 2014

In case you're wondering . . .

 
tee and boots: target   jeans and flannel: old navy 

I've seen so many pinterest and blog outfits with stripes and plaid, but the whole time I was wearing this I was wondering if people thought I got cold and threw this shirt on because it was all I had in my car.  

Addilyn also pointed to this shirt about ten times in the first 30 minutes I wore it saying "dada" because this must look too much like one of Chris' shirts. 

I have about a -10% desire to ever participate in a whole 30 day challenge.  Wine, bread, sweets.  I can't imagine eliminating them all at one time.  Cutting out sweets for one month just about did me in, and I still ate chocolate covered granola bars because . . . not sweets.  

I am still paranoid about locking Addilyn in the car after it happened twice when she was little.  So much that I never, never close my car door until I've taken her out of the car seat.  I figure at least I burn some extra calories walking around my car an extra time, every time.  Who needs the whole 30 day challenge now? 

I finally ordered our new canvases with Addilyn's one year pictures.  It was about time.  

I did not make Addilyn's Halloween costume, but I feel good about some of you thinking I was capable of such a thing.  

lamb costume

And since I didn't make it, we will certainly get our moneys worth and wear it as often as we can. Trick or treating round one happened this last weekend.  So just be prepared for more little lamb pictures this week.  


Image Map


16 comments:

April Lynn | Our Little Loves said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I totally just bought a bunch of plaid yesterday and blogged it too.

I remember it being in briefly in 2010. I'm kicking myslef for getting rid of the stuff I bought then!

That costume is adorable!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

i lOVE her halloween costume! so stinkin cute!

and yes!! i did stripes and plaid the other day and totally felt half trendy and half self conscious lol

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love stripes and plaid but yes, I think most people who aren't "trendy" just think I didn't have any other laundry clean.

She's the stinkin' cutest!! How is she SO big already? Stop growinggggg :(

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my gosh her Halloween costume is SO cute!!! My girls just went as pumpkins this year - I happened to find costumes for $1 each at our local kids consignment store lol, can't beat that!! And I like the plaid with stripes look! I actually wore stripes with different stripes over it and thought it looked good, the husband not so much lol.

Hope you're having a good night!!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Its very true. I thought you made her costume as well! You are very talented!

I love your outfit! I think its really really cute!

I can only fit into 1 of my flannel shirts right now. It is from Old Navy as well. It's really long and covers my bump! :)

To be honest. I locked my keys in the card 2 or 3x now. And what I do is check my keys a bazillion times and make sure to leave the door open and get everything out of the car first and then again check my keys and lock it.

Amanda

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awww, that little lamb is the cutest little lamb there ever was!!!

maria said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

whole 30? meh, not for me either! :)

Addilyn is such a cute little lamb! So are you dressing up as Mary? ;)

oh, and I still don't have anything plaid, need to get on it asap!!

Liz said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I need some plaid in my life! Waiting out for Old Navy to mark theirs down! Also...en-oh to giving up wine & bread & sugar. I considered doing whole 30 for like 1 day & then I ate a bagel & that made my decision for me. Yum!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That outfit totally works! LOVE it. I am always freaked about locking D in the car too. I used to lock my keys in the car allll the time. I couldn't do the whole 30 either for your reason exactly!! I workout to eat. :)

Mrs Gray said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm totally with you on the Whole30 thing. I do "limited" sweets during the week, and that's enough for me! HA!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She's the cutest little lamb ever, seriously! Haha what an adorable costume. And girl, I think you look so cute in the plaid/stripe combo!

Also? I haven't even ordered a canvas/professional print of our wedding which was nearly 18 months ago! LOL so you're good ;)

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness, her costume is ADORABLE!!!

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Her Halloween costume is the cutest!!! I LOVE it!! and I love your plaid and stripes together :)

xo,
Angela

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She looks so adorable in her costume! And I love me some plaid :) Great color combos on you.

XO Kerry said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm wearing stripes and plaid today too! And leopard shoes. It probably looks like I got dressed in the dark but I don't care! Great outfit :)

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Nice outfit.