. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Dear Lauren,

September 10, 2013

Dear Lauren,

top: target   pants: old navy   shoes: kohls   necklace: groopdealz

I loved this tank top so much that I bought a shirt just like it from Target.  For only $6 I'm wishing I bought it in other colors.  

I think your son has the best dance moves of anyone.  I sure hope he can teach Addilyn how to shake her booty.
  

On the other hand I hope that Lena does NOT teach Addilyn her poor sleeping skills.  While this facebook status of yours gave me a chuckle, I know that you were not laughing about it at the time: 

Lena is refusing to go to sleep. She gets mad, takes off her clothes, throws them across the room, and crawls out of her crib and runs into the hallway. We put her back in bed. On repeat. Literally for hours. Someday this story will probably amuse me greatly. Not today folks, not today.

I got the cutest headband for Addilyn last week and think you need one for Lena.  I've wanted her to have one of these turban style headbands for awhile and was so happy to find this one from the etsy shop AzyMae


Her headbands are so cute, plus much cheaper than a lot I've seen.  This one is only $6.50 and you can use code LaurenandLauren and get 10% off.  I want Addilyn to own this one and these ones too. 


I have always wished that you lived here, but since having a baby I wish it even more.   Only two more weeks until you come here.  Addilyn can't wait to met you and her cousins! 


I love you Lauren!

Love,

Photobucket

24 comments:

Allyson McGuire said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That headband is darling, and I am loving your shirt!!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

cutest little baby headbands ever!!

i can assure lauren that the story will get funnier with time. my parents tell a similar story about me and a crib...and now that I'm 28....they're laughing. Good luck to Lauren though ;) Lena sounds persistent! haha

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this! So excited for you sisters to be together!!

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the headbands.

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a cute headband!! That's so great everyone gets to meet soon :)

xo,
Angela

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That top is so cute!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Katie, I miss you! You look so amazing for just having a baby & I have headband envy! Addilyn is the cutest! Yeah for Lauren coming to visit soon...sisters should not be allowed to live so far away. XOXO

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Katie, I miss you! You look so amazing for just having a baby & I have headband envy! Addilyn is the cutest! Yeah for Lauren coming to visit soon...sisters should not be allowed to live so far away. XOXO

Carly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look AWESOME, and I can't wait to see pictures of her visit!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Megan C said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love that outfit, it's a good classic one! And you look great!

Ashley said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love when I find a great shirt....you need to go get them in more colors!!

And oh my goodness....that was us with Charlie a few weeks ago (not the clothes being thrown off), but the putting him back to bed. It's so not fun. Ahhh!!! I feel for her!

Curious Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those headbands are cute and Addilyn is ridiculously adorable... If we lived in the same country I would try to organise an arranged marriage with my son :)

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Adorable pictures of your precious daughter!! and what a cute post to your sister :) so happy for you that she is coming in two weeks and will finally get to meet ! Addilyn!!

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

The headband is TOO cute on Addilyn!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

The Nanny Saga said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your top! Those baby headbands are so cute!!

mywaytofitandfab.blogspot.com

Helene said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I adore the headband, absolutely precious!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

sweet baby girl..love her headband!

Nicole @ Haute Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I saw that shirt but didn't think it would look good on a pregnant belly! It looks great on you though!

Cute headbands!

Because Shanna Said So said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I still can't get over how fab you look!! You go, girl! And how is Addilyn already so big???? She is PRECIOUS!!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

awww, i love your pictures! and what a sweet letter. those cousins are going to grow up the best of friends!!

Rach said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have that same top from Target in the same color!! I love it!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this top! How awful about Lauren's daughter Lena. It's crazy how sleeping issues can raise one's blood pressure so quickly. No Bueno.
Ginny

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sweet headbands.

Classy in The Classroom said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cutest headband ever!! Yay for her cousins finally being able to meet their new cousin! Haha :)