pants: loft shoes: kohls necklace: c/o curated by kelly
1. I've wanted a pair of boyfriend jeans forever and recently got these and another pair. My problem is that I think they make my legs look even shorter. I may need some style help with them. Hopefully the answer isn't that they just don't work with short legs.
2. On Sunday we went to the forest preserve after church and brought lunch. It was so fun to do things as a family and I think it may become a new weekend routine as long as the weather is nice.
3. I've slowly started working out again. Although it's only happened a few times, it feels good to break a sweat (not from hormones or when I'm nursing and get overly hot). I still hate Jillian Micheal's voice and mute the tv.
4. I forgot to share this sweet bracelet that Chris got me after we had Addilyn. It came in the mail the day we had to come home while she was in the nursery, which was such perfect timing. I LOVE it.
5. I am ready to start decorating for Fall, even though the weather isn't quite there. I bought a chalkboard pen yesterday and want to do something like this on the chalkboard by our front door. When do you start decorating for fall?