. . . for Lauren and Lauren: the pet tracker

September 23, 2013

the pet tracker

Our poor Molly has been slightly neglected since bringing Addilyn home.  I know I've shared before about how Chris used to treat Molly like his own little baby.  
Since bringing Addilyn home, that is definitely no longer the case.  While we of course still love Molly, she definitely doesn't get the attention that she used to.  Soon after we got home Molly started eating diapers.  Clean ones thankfully, but I know it's because she is jealous. 

When Chris took her to the vet last month she had gained ten pounds since last year.  Now I'm sure a few are because she's just getting older, but I'm sure a few are because she's not as active as she was before Addilyn.  Which is why I was so excited to get a chance to try out the Tagg Pet Tracker.  The light weight, durable device attaches to your dog's (or cat's) collar and monitors their activity level throughout the day.  It also has a GPS tracker so you're able to tell where your animal is at all times.  It comes with an app for your phone so its easy to access information.

Read more about my story with Pet Tracker here

11 comments:

Lindsay Erin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm so concerned about how my dogs are going to accept the baby once he is here. They are so accustomed to me taking them on long walks each day and even pregnant we're going 1-2 miles daily. I'm worried they may become a little resentful.

Holly @ Cat Hair and Glitter said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I soooo need this for my dog. Also, I have that same picture at my house.

Rachel Sayumi Porter said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

aww the poor pup!! I'm sure once she adjusts, she will be fine. love the pic of the pup and the babe!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Goldens are great family dogs. I am sure her and Addilyn will be best buds!!! Also love the tracker you got, what a great idea.

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Aww Molly. I think after awhile, she will get used to it and learn the baby's role in the family. When Addilyn gets a bit older, she'll be able to play with Molly and it'll be great!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I think I need one of these for our girl once babe arrives!

Classy in The Classroom said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is so cool!! I need to check that out! That is so funny that a dog can be jealous of a baby. haha!

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Awesome.

Cathy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh wow, I am intrigued by this app. With 3 goldens to keep track of, I need this!!!

http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

looks like a fun app! LOVE that pic of your hubby and molly at the top. so great!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Well that is pretty nifty! I need to look into this for sure.