The truth is that although unlikely, I was maybe hoping that after writing this post yesterday, some of you would tell me that I really am funny. Someone besides my mom and my sister. But no such luck. Good thing so many of you can at least relate and also wish you were funnier. Now thankfully there are some bloggers out that that really are funny. Like Karly.
Karly Kim's blog always makes me laugh, and is one of those bloggers like I was talking about who I'm envious of their humor. Like this post, which is when I realized we share a serious love of candy. Or this post which was by far the funniest "five things" post I read on Friday. And speaking of five things, Karly is sharing some of her top fives in life. Plus she's giving one of you a $50 gift card. Funny and generous? Yes she is.
Five things I have a passion for
1. Mouthwash - I truly believe the world would be a better place if everyone used it.
2. Underground rap battles
3. High heels
4. The person who invented eyeliner
Five things I'd like to do before I die
1. Invent a new candy
2. Learn how to play the piano
3. Have a butler. Preferably Geoffrey from Fresh Prince if he's available.
4. Hoard pets
5. Leave the world a happier place.
Five reads I love
1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
2. A Million Little Pieces by James Frey
3. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
4. Bossypants by Tina Fey
5. My Horizontal Life by Chelsea Handler
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Mean Girls
3. The Notebook
4. Bad Boys 2
Five places I'd want to travel to
1. Des Moines, Iowa - because why not?
2. Phuket, Thailand
3. The Maldives
4. Curichiba, Brazil
5. New Jersey
Five things you'll learn from my blog
1. How to upset your neighbors
2. How to get cast on The Bachelorette
3. How to respond when someone calls you ugly
4. How to be serious
5. How to take too many pictures of yourself
Thanks Karly! If those five things you'll learn from her blog don't motivate you to go visit her, then I bet a chance to win a $50 giftcard to Sephora will. Enter below! :)
Thanks for entering! Winner will be contacted after the 24th!