. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Wisest Kid in the World

September 26, 2013

Wisest Kid in the World


Well we all know that each parent is biased about their own kid, but I have to say that Addilyn is quite advanced for her age.  Besides looking older than she is, thanks to being super long (okay and heavy), she is quite alert and has been since she was born.  She also rolled over when she was five weeks old.  I mean it could be because the weight of her somewhat heavy and large head, aided her over, but advanced nonetheless.  


While Addilyn isn't talking real words.  And no where near it, I'm pretty sure I know that she is saying some quite profound things. 

Like tonight when she was telling Chris all about how she doesn't care to wear headbands.  And she'd probably be more comfortable wearing simple onsies, then the stiff dresses I sometimes put her in.  She also told me that she'd go to bed at a more normal time if we only we put her in the place she'd want right away, instead of taking forever to figure out what she wanted.  She'd also probably tell me to start cooking again, and that I can cook easy meals if I checked out some of the delicious, quick and family friendly recipes at www.campbellskitchen.com.

So maybe it's a good thing she isn't talking yet so I can keep dressing her and putting her where she wants. And not cooking real dinners.  Which, let's be honest, it's really time I start. 


While not clear words of wisdom, I still shared Addilyn's wise "words" on Campbell's Wisest Kid in the Whole World site.   The Wisest Kid widget allows moms and dads to share, with their social networks, the wise, random, and funny things their kids say.   I've have enjoyed checking out other kids' "wise words."  


My nephew Travis would definitely be a contender with his words.  Like the other day when my sister put my two year old niece in a toddler bed instead of her crib.  He stood in the room with his arms crossed and just kept saying, "Guys, she's not ready for this.  She's just not ready guys."  

So make sure to head over and share your child's wise words!! 

Photobucket

15 comments:

Breenah A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She looks so big already! She's so cute :)

Always Maylee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha your nephew is so cute that he said that! And Addilyn is seriously adorable!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Jess @ Adventures in Ginger Mommyhood said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha! Your nephew gave me just the laugh I needed this morning!

Karly Kim said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Really cute!!

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Too cute. And, your nephew is a riot. I remember so wanting to know what was going through my little ones brain when they were that young.

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha, how funny is your nephew! He's a smart one :)

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Sept. Group Giveaway!

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

this is so cute! haha i love that she "tells" you she doesn't like headbands, too cute!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We all think that our kids are the smartest but i know mine is :) Just kidding, but he is quite smart!!!!! It's good to be proud of our kids.

I would love to have you co-host. If you're interested you can email me at vodkainfusedlemonade@gmail.com.

Agi:)
vodkainfusedlemonade.com

Nicole @ Haute Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Words of a proud parent! She is such a doll!

I love the things kids come up with! Your nephew is hilarious!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Bahahaha! Kids seriously say the funniest things. Can't wait til she can talk so you can get some of the hilarity on video ;)

Sasha said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute!!!
<3<3<3
Sasha
passion4fashion01.blogspot.com

Carly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ha, from the mouths of babes!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Anonymous said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh I love the video, Addilyn is just so cute. I have to say she looks adorable in her headbands. Love what your nephew said, how cute is that!!!!

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

well it must just be something about being the first born. I mean I an the oldest and I am hands down smarter than my siblings...and more humble :)

Addi is a lucky girl...cute and smart!

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Kids with teachers for parents are always advanced, of course :)