. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Ruffles and a wristlet

September 4, 2013

Ruffles and a wristlet

shirt: discovery   pants: kohls   shoes: shoe carnival  wristlet: c/o gussy sews

I am sure that you all have heard of  Gussy Sews and the talented Maggie (or Gussy) who creates the cutest bags, totes, pouches and wristlets.  I have been a long time reader of her blog, as well as always checking out her instagram pics and longing for one of her items!  Plus she has an adorable baby boy that she always shares pictures of too! I think it's much more fun to buy and use items from shops when you feel like you know the person that created them.  

Needless to say, I was beyond excited when I got to be the owner of somethings from Gussy's shop.  I picked out this floral wristlet.  I love the print, plus the cute fabric on the inside.  And of course love her signature ruffle on the outside.


Since carrying around a diaper bag, I no longer really use my purse but find that when I am just running into a store it is a pain to carry the whole diaper bag in.  This wrislet is perfect for just a few things that I'd need for a quick errand.  I can put a few diapers, disposable changing pad, wipes and then my phone and money/credit card.  It is so much more convenient than toting around a bulking diaper bag.  Plus it's cuter than my diaper bag too.  

So you should probably head over to her shop and check out all her other adorable items.  And if you order anything in September you get free shipping!   I'm pretty sure I need to be the owner of this diaper bag

Photobucket


26 comments:

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your shirt is absolutely adorable! I love it!

Jodi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love her stuff. It is too cute. One of these days I'll order something!! :)

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is beyond cute!! I have never purchased from her but maybe that needs to change today!

Jennifer @ Delightfully Noted said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Gussy Sews. I agree she has the cutest bags!

Penniless Socialite said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the lace on your top!
Tara
Penniless Socialite

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That is such a cute clutch! I love how you can carrie your diapers in there and still look fashionable! Also, your top is beautiful, I love the color.

-Vogue&Heels
www.vogueandheels.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

YES! you need that diaper bag! it is adorable and very unique :) this little wristlet is so, so cute, too! i might need to invest in a new bag for school...

Rach said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Very pretty look! And that wristlet is such a good idea for a mini baby bag. I don't have kids of my own, but I nanny so I know all about toting a giant diaper bag around, haha!

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute & I'm loving your outfit! You're looking beautiful :)

K&R said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

ummm super cute bag.
and you look super cute.

K

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute.

Curious Runner said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sooo cute! Hope I have a daughter one day so I can have cute stuff like this for her (for me). Things like that are sooo essential with a newborn huh so bonus to find ones that look good and are practical :)

Jessica said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

your stunning. the end.

Samantha said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute! I love the outfit. That's a great idea to have "essentials" in a small wristlet like that for a quick run in a store - I never would have thought of that!

Charming Lucy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute! You are looking great and very happy! I love Gussy Sews! Susan

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I think diaper bags are becoming a thing of the past. *Someday*, I plan on an alternative!
Super cute outfit!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute! And so smart to have a little clutch of just the essentials in your diaper bag. Those things can get heavy!

Carly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Gussy Sews, you look adorable!

Carly
www.lipglossandcrayons.com

Pamela said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the shirt!!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Pretty pretty pink and lace top!

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

love her stuff! you picked out a cute one :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute!!! Love the outfit!


Nightchayde

still being [molly] said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

you look absolutely adorable and i LOVE that diaper clutch / wristlet!

Classy in The Classroom said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love this and outfit and that wristlets! You look amazing!! I want that entire outfit!! :)

JulieAnn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I went to high school with Maggie!!

Very cute outfit :)

Janna Renee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha I would have never thought to use a wristlet like that ;) Great job!