While I don't think there is any doubt that I don't have things all together, I saw a post like this on the girl in red shoes blog and realized I had quite a few ways last week where I didn't have things all together.
1. My dishwasher. The other morning I unloaded just about my entire dishwasher. I got to the silverware and noticed they were dirty. Only to find out so were the rest of the dishes I put away. As if unloading it once wasn't hard enough. I then had to guess which dishes I had put away and reload them only have to unload them later.
2. Middle of the night conversations. I need to remember that there is about a 2% chance I can have a good, peaceful conversation with Chris in the middle of the night when it comes to what to do when Addilyn wakes up crying. While things are way better, she will still wake up crying earlier in the night once in awhile and I always go back and forth wondering if I let her cry a little longer or go get her. But Chris and I fail over and over when it comes to having a pleasant conversation at 2 in the morning.
3. Poopy diaper times two. It always happens that Addilyn only has diaper explosions when we are not home. The other day I went to visit my friend at work and as soon as we got there realized we had a disaster and I only had a pair of pajamas in my diaper bag. Then later that afternoon I went to Target and same thing. Except this time I had only three wet wipes to use and the only onesie I had was a 3 -6 month which I had to squeeze Addilyn in. And I have to say I hate those bathroom changing stations.
4. JustFab. I bought a pair of boots from them awhile ago for $20 when I signed up. I failed to read that when you become a member, if you don't buy a pair each month or go in and click that you want to skip that month, you get charged $40. I somehow failed to notice that for the last four months I've been charged $40. And the only thing they could do for me was give me credit to their site, which I really don't need any more shoes. I am proud that I did not cry about it, which is quite a win for me.
5. Working out. I am trying really hard to be consistent in working out these days. I went to the Y this last weekend and was determined to start really running again. The only problem is that once I started really running I peed in my pants and my boobs started leaking. All while running next to this tiny high schooler in her neon mini shorts. Needless to say I got off and moved on to something else.