After writing this post last week, I figured I'd think about the things that have gone well this last week.
cardigan: target tee: american eagle (tjmaxx) leggings: jcpenney boots: dsw
1. I got dressed again. In something other than my workout pants.
2. I worked out four times last week. I should get to say five because I attempted to workout at the Y one day, but Addilyn didn't make it even ten minutes in the childcare so an eight minute workout was all for that day.
3. Despite our fail at the Y that day, I still tried again later during the week and thankfully she did great! We also finally put Addilyn in the nursery at church and she did pretty good too. Unfortunately both services are during her nap times so she was a little fussy and we went and got her early, but she still did well for her first time!
4. I had a few friends from church over and made these donut muffins (but in a mini muffin pan) and they were delicious. I proceeded to eat all the leftovers in the next few days, which should not belong on this list.
5. I've done better at watching less tv and spending more quiet time during Addilyn's nap this last week. A few days I read my Bible and am still reading the book Seven, which is making me do quite a lot of thinking.
P.S. Why do pictures look so much better when they involve a cup of coffee?