. . . for Lauren and Lauren: 5 Ways I have it all together

March 19, 2014

5 Ways I have it all together

After writing this post last week, I figured I'd think about the things that have gone well this last week. 

cardigan: target   tee: american eagle (tjmaxx)  leggings: jcpenney  boots: dsw

1.  I got dressed again.  In something other than my workout pants. 


2.  I worked out four times last week.  I should get to say five because I attempted to workout at the Y one day, but Addilyn didn't make it even ten minutes in the childcare so an eight minute workout was all for that day.  


3. Despite our fail at the Y that day, I still tried again later during the week and thankfully she did great! We also finally put Addilyn in the nursery at church and she did pretty good too.  Unfortunately both services are during her nap times so she was a little fussy and we went and got her early, but she still did well for her first time! 


4.  I had a few friends from church over and made these donut muffins (but in a mini muffin pan) and they were delicious.  I proceeded to eat all the leftovers in the next few days, which should not belong on this list. 


5. I've done better at watching less tv and spending more quiet time during Addilyn's nap this last week.  A few days I read my Bible and am still reading the book Seven, which is making me do quite a lot of thinking.  

P.S.  Why do pictures look so much better when they involve a cup of coffee?

Photobucket


19 comments:

The Lady Okie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those muffin donut sprinkle things look so good! I want.

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

She gets cuter everyday.

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

HOLD UP - donut muffins?!!? YUM!!! You are adorable!

Chelsea Oliver said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm sorry, all I saw in this post was cute babe, donut muffins, coffee lol sounds like a good week!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Janna Renee said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wouldn't stand a chance against those doughnut holes! You should totally count the fifth workout, because at least you tried ;)

shelleystirs said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cake doughnuts are my downfall. Also, I think Jen Hatmaker is really cool.

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That picture has me craving donuts now!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Donut muffins! Yum! And good for you for working out four (almost five!) times. I am sure the childcare situation will get better/easier. It is never easy when it is during nap time.

Charming Lucy said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Good for you! I am impressed that you worked out and got dressed on the same day!! That is hard to do with a baby! Go girl! Susan

Laura A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a productive week! Go mama! Our church services are also during our 7 mo olds nap times, we are still trying to navigate that (since her falling asleep in nursery never happens!

Lauren {By Lauren M} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Workout success! I think that definitely makes up for the donut muffin snacks, which look INCREDIBLE by the way! ;)

Beth @ The Goad Abode said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Maggie doesn't always last in the nursery, but when she does it's reason to celebrate! I think I've sat through 2 sermons in 8 months of her being around ;-)

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Okay, I'm drooling over those donut muffins!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$520 Giveaway!

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What cute little cards from the church nursery - a great idea! Those donuts look amazing :)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Nice work!! You are good! Dressed, workout and baking!!

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your outfit is adorable. I love the bright colors. I've been sporting my coral flats for days. They just make me happy!!!

Annie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those donut thingys look ahhmazing! Yay for getting dressed...and that's awesome that you worked out 4 times :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those donut muffins look amazing!! Yum. Also, we have had the hardest time trying to balance church with Allie's nap schedule. My whole world tends to crumble if she doesn't get a good enough nap!

Autumn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love the combo of this tee and cardigan! And gimme those donuts!!