. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Monogram that

March 25, 2014

Monogram that

 
sweatshirt: crystal faye    jeans: kohls   flats: target

I'm pretty sure my decorating and crafting motto could be "When in doubt, put an initial on it."  I don't even want to count how many things I have around my house that have a V on it.  

Or how many pieces of jewelry that I have that have a K or an A (for Addilyn) on it.  Perhaps a little overboard.  

But I have yet to have a piece of clothing with my initials on it.  I debated buying one of these sweatshirts for far too long.  With the nudge of my sister, who was probably sick of hearing me or reading texts from me asking if it was worth it to buy one, I finally did it and I love it. 

They also have the cutest Mommy and Me matching monogram sweatshirts, which I want to get one for Addilyn when she can fit in one.  That is if monogramming is still cool by then.  Which stylish or not, I'm pretty sure I'll still be wearing this sweatshirt. 


Photobucket

17 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Nice.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oooh I love that! I'm really into monogram too but it has yet to make it into my actual wardrobe. That sweatshirt is beyond cute though - I may have to rethink...

Classy in The Classroom said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love this!!! So cute!! I love Crystal Faye!! :)

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I freaking love monograms! You look adorable :)

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Super cute. I have several bags if things to take to my monogram person tmrw!

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love it. It's perfect on you and looks so cozy!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love it. Looks great and cozy.

Jamie LaFuze said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That sweatshirt looks SO cozy and comfy..if I had one I'd probably live in it :)

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love it!! Monograms are ALWAYS fashionable. It'll be so cute for you and Addi to have matching ones :)

Beth @ The Goad Abode said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love a good crewneck sweatshirt. I've had my eye on one for a while, just trying to justify buying it! I don't think Maggie has a single "M" piece of clothing...I should get on that :)

Ashley {in MKE} said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You look so comfortable! I love that hoodie, but I think my husband would kill me if I bought one more thing that was monogrammed. :)

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That sweatshirt is so cute! I love monogrammed anything!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$520 Giveaway!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE this monogram sweatshirt! I've been contemplating getting one of hers for a while. Great look on you my friend. :)

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I sorta love this. Never seen it before, but now I want one too!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Definitely a fun sweatshirt!

Chrissy H said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE Crystal Faye! I completely understand feeling like Monogram overload. We have an "H" on the wall somewhere in every room. One of my best friends asked if we were scared we were going to forget what letter our last name starts with. haha.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So cute! I love monogramming anything & everything. & I am pretty sure monograms will NEVER go out of style!