Remember how I did a monthly baby favorites post? One time? Oops. Jennifer and I had all intentions of keeping that up but clearly failed miserably. And honestly the thing is that every baby and every mom is SO different that I'm not sure if those posts are even helpful.
But to completely contradict what I just said here are some of our recent baby favorites from the last few months:
(1) exersaucer: Now this isn't the exact one we have but close enough. This is how I shower, get dressed, go to the bathroom, fold laundry, do anything with both hands. She loves it and it keeps her entertained for little amounts of time here and there. The only downside it is takes up so much space and is a pain to move from room to room.
(2) sleep sacks: I honestly thought Addilyn would never be unswaddled, but thankfully we survived. She sleeps in these sleep sacks for naps and bedtime. It's nice since it's cold here so it's like a blanket. Plus I think it's a good single for her that it's time to sleep.
(3) ergo: I have a baby b'journ and a few slings, but this is my favorite. I honestly haven't used it a ton because it's freezing outside, but I know we'll use it a lot when we go on walks. It's been great for grocery shopping, since Addilyn still isn't great at sitting in the cart.
(4) baby piano: This is probably Addilyn's favorite toy. We spend a good amount of time sitting in front of this. She can pull herself up now and is so happy just standing, listening to the music and eating all of the fun things that are sticking out of the top. Only downfall is that she has banged her head on the keys in her over excitement quite a few times.
(5) lamb: When we were trying to get Addilyn to sleep unswaddled and get herself to sleep on her own we wanted her to have some kind of blanket or stuffed animal. I love this one because it's soft, small, and mostly flat so she often ends up sleeping with her head on it. We got this one as a gift but actually ordered another one just in case we ever lose this one!
(6) sound machine: I love this sound machine. We use it for all of Addi's naps and overnight. It's nice because it's not that big or heavy so the few times we haven't been at home we've been easily able to bring it with.
These have been our favorites for that last few months and I think we'll keep using these for the next few too. Moms what is or what was your babies favorites at this time or in the months to come?