. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Hello hello

March 23, 2014

Hello hello

 
flannel: old navy   tank top: hello apparel  jeggings: walmart  boots: zulily 

Hello tank top.  I never would've thought to wear this tank top under a flannel shirt if I didn't see it on pinterest.  Thank you social media.  

Hello song. Addi and I go to a music class together every Monday and she loves it.  There is this hello song we sing at the beginning and it is stuck in my head about 70% of the time.  


Hello cute baby tutu. I don't know why I waited so long to put this on Addilyn. 

Hello online shopping. I think I resort to online shopping when Addilyn isn't sleeping well.  It's a great coping mechanism. This week I bought two shirts on zulily, and two things on groopdealz.  I can't even remember what the second one was.  That is a problem.  
gold band
Hello gold jewelry. I used to only like silver jewelry but the last year or so I am liking gold more and more.  I have a few gold pieces of jewelry but someday (hint, hint Chris. Anniversary present?) I'd like a diamond gold band like this one from fresh trends.  


Hello Lindsay from the The Newlywed Notebook.  Lindsay blogs about being a homeowner, dog mom to Stella and life as a newlywed.  She spends most of her weekends renovating their new home and are self-proclaimed movie enthusiasts.  Lindsay is a DIY addict, food lover and organizational queen.  (Please come help me at my house!).  She also shares wedding planning tips, funny newlywed anecdotes and tips for living life to the fullest on a budget.  My kind of girl.  Go check her out!

Hello to a new week!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I am trying out gold jewelry too!

Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

You are adorable, as is Addilyn! Thanks for the intro to Lindsay!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

OK, that tutu is TO DIE! I love how she just looks like, "yea, I'm chillin in my tutu being awesome." :) I'm loving gold jewelry lately too! Rose gold, to be specific - I think it's super pretty with a lot of the colors out for Spring and Summer. And of course, thank you so much for sharing my link! I LOVE blogging so it's really fun for me to have new people to share my ideas (and my craziness) with!

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love Addi's tutu! What a cutie. I also use online shopping as a coping mechanism for all the sleep deprivation, stress, and uncertainty in my life. On that note, I feel like buying something!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Very cute hello post!
Love the tank and tutu!

I buy things when I am sleep deprived... online shopping is bad.

I would like zulily a lot more if it didn't take forever to get here.

Chelsea Oliver said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I usually don't like gold jewelry but it's been growing on me! And how cute is a baby in a tutu!!!

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute post.

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Your tank is too cute...I want one! And Addilyn is adorable in the tutu!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
$520 Giveaway!

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love me some Hello apparel! Cute cute on you my friend! And Addi's tutu...adorable!!!

Beth @ The Goad Abode said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I've been wearing gold jewelry for about 6 months now and love it! It's fun to be able to wear some of my mom's pieces I've held on to :)

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love your hello tank, and of course that cute tutu!

xo,
Angela

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I've jumped on the gold band wagon too in the last couple of years, slow, VERY slowly added pieces here and there. Love that tutu!

Susannah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh my goodness! I LOVE the baby tutu!!! :-)

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That tutu looks adorable on her!
I'm finding myself buying more gold jewelry too. I'm not sure when I decided I liked it so much!

Jamie-Lee Burns said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

How good is pinterest for gathering outfit inspiration? I love that you can get so many great ideas and rework things in your wardrobe to achieve a look

The Olive Tree Blog said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I.need.a.hello.shirt!