. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Future bribery

March 27, 2014

Future bribery


For every one picture I post of Addilyn on instagram or on my blog I take approximately fifteen others. Addilyn does smile quite a bit, but does not sit still and is not a fan of looking at the camera anymore.  Which makes for some not so cute ones.  


I used to delete all of the less flattering pictures until I realized that they are really quite funny.  And I'm kind of disappointed that I deleted so many of them.  But I've learned and am now keeping a stash of them, which may just come in handy some day.


Dear Addilyn.  Some day you'll get older and get to look back on all the posts I wrote about you.  Overall I think you'll be thrilled.  To read how much we love you and all the pictures of your cute, adorable baby self. This post may not be your favorite.


Hope you have a great weekend friends!

Photobucket


15 comments:

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute post.

The Girl who Loved to Write said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha! So cute.

The Girl who Loved to Write said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply LKJ said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOL I have many "blackmail" "wedding video" pics of my girls. Priceless!

Jess @Adventures in Ginger Mommyhood said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha. I keep a "Dear future girlfriend" file :)

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahahaha! If my future kids take after their Dad, then I will have a lot of half eye open photos too.

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hehe this was so funny! Definitely good bribery material for the future!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Cash Giveaway!

Laura said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha too funny! that last expression is awesome.

Angie said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Still absolutely adorable!!!

Sybil@PeaceitallTogether said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Too funny! She will hate these photos one day...I love it ;)

Pamela said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

haha love it!! moms are always gna embarrass their kids ;)

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha, this is too amazing. It's funny, today I posted about how we should all "keep the outtakes" in life ;) its quite hilarious.

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha! I need to do this. I do the same thing and delete the ones that aren't "good" but perhaps I need to change my definition of good and keep some of the funnies :)

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This is amazing! I read an article recently that people take on average of 8 photos before they post one, glad you are keeping the other seven!

Elegance and Mommyhood said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hi Katie. I haven't been here in a few months but I promise I will be back. Addilyn is looking cuter than ever, even in her not-so-good shots. But yeah I can see Vivian doing the same in the future, as a bribe with photos. LOL