. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I don't get it

March 6, 2014

I don't get it

sweater: old navy   polka dot shirt: jcpenney   jeggings: walmart  boots: dsw  necklace: ebay

1. Why it is still too cold and snowy to take pictures outside.  Blah blah blah.  I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the ongoing winter. 

2. The bachelor.  Seriously.  Juan Pablo.  I don't think he understands the purpose of the bachelor or how to have a real conversation.  Regardless I have watched every single episode.  More than watching though, I enjoy reading recaps on the blog pinterest told me to.  They are hilarious.  

3. This.  I'm confused.  Isn't the point of those rash guards to protect yourself from the sun or from sand or whatever when you're surfing?  Who buys this? 

New Swim Trend Update

4. How to not go overboard once I make something I like.  After making my burlap table runner and painting the letter V on it, I had to make another one.  I painted an old frame white and did the same thing with the letter.  I love it on our mantle and keep thinking of what other burlap painted things I can make.  But I will stop here. 



5. How to use self control when there are things like chocolate covered peanuts in my house.  Hence this text from Chris the other day: 


Never mind the (L). I don't get what that is either.  


Happy weekend!! 

Photobucket

16 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I usually love all things VS... but that top is hideous. I think they're trying to "make fetch happen".

And Juan Pablo... I liked him at first, but he's an awful Bachelor. I have a feeling the girl from Atlanta will be the next Bachelorette (the asst. district attorney).

The Girl who Loved to Write said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Girl who Loved to Write said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahah the chocolate covered peanuts scandal!

Jodi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I kinda like that 2 piece. It is good for active swimming b/c your boobs won't pop out! Lol

I love the blog Pinterest Told Me To. The recaps are hilarious and I always want all the clothes she blogs about.

Hayley! said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Hahaha that "bathing suit."

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

So ready for Spring!! I miss your outside pictures too! ;) I have that same owl necklace and get so many compliments on it! I love it!!

Erica Jacquline said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Couldn't agree more about the JP! Also i thought a lot of the VS suits this year looked impractical and silly.

Sarah said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ditto on the PTMT blog, I love her and have bought several of the things she suggests. I don't watch the bachelor or bachelorette, but look forward to her recaps every week, it's like I'm watching it :)

Bethany said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha oh my goodness, Juan Pablo. I won't even start. I will have to check out Pinterest Told Me To--I love the recaps by Possessionista. That VS top kills me. Don't understand at all.

Denise said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love you.

Helene in Between said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

omg thank you!!! the rash guard makes 0 sense to me!!! and please, can it be warm yet?!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Uh yea, that top is terrible, in my opinion anyways. And OMG, I'm pretty sure I could talk for hours about the weirdness that is this seasons "Bachelor." What is his deal? Very excited for Monday's episode though, I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY THEY WERE BOTH CRYING! lol

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm pretty sure Juan Pablo did the Bachelor just so he could become famous. I think if he winds up picking someone, they're just going to break up in 6 months anyway.

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

Chelsea Oliver said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Haha! I these are all great. Especially chocolate covered anything, really, that's not even fair to leave unattended lol

-Chelsea
chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

Autumn said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh, The Bachelor... It's painful to watch, isn't it? Wow, that swimsuit is... strange. And I could use some of those chocolate covered peanuts right now. Yum!

Katherine P said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

That bathing suit is beyond strange. I'm not sure who it would actually look good on. I love the recaps of The Bachelor! In fact the whole reason I started watching The Bachelor last year was so I would get the jokes in the recap!