sweater: old navy polka dot shirt: jcpenney jeggings: walmart boots: dsw necklace: ebay
1. Why it is still too cold and snowy to take pictures outside. Blah blah blah. I'm sure you're sick of hearing about the ongoing winter.
2. The bachelor. Seriously. Juan Pablo. I don't think he understands the purpose of the bachelor or how to have a real conversation. Regardless I have watched every single episode. More than watching though, I enjoy reading recaps on the blog pinterest told me to. They are hilarious.
3. This. I'm confused. Isn't the point of those rash guards to protect yourself from the sun or from sand or whatever when you're surfing? Who buys this?
4. How to not go overboard once I make something I like. After making my burlap table runner and painting the letter V on it, I had to make another one. I painted an old frame white and did the same thing with the letter. I love it on our mantle and keep thinking of what other burlap painted things I can make. But I will stop here.
5. How to use self control when there are things like chocolate covered peanuts in my house. Hence this text from Chris the other day:
Never mind the (L). I don't get what that is either.