. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Sometimes . . . .

June 30, 2014

Sometimes . . . .

tee: old navy   shirt & shoes: target 

I get stuck in a trend and want to repeat it daily.  Like tying a knot in my shirt. 

I wish that there was a new episode of 19 kids and counting every day.  That or Sister Wives.  Quite different morals I know.  I don't discriminate when it comes to reality shows.  Love them all.  

Tamar uses beaded MiniCards as gorgeous tags on her products

I wish I had a little business so I could justify buying these mini business cards from moo.com.  Or I could use them for tags for something for Addilyn's birthday.  


I forget how important it is to spend some quiet time reading and praying.  I easily get out of a routine, but thankfully it only takes me a few days to remember how important it is to make this a priority.  

I fall behind.  Hello 11 month update?  Nope.  Haven't even taken her pictures yet.  


I forget how much I love sitting outside in the summer evenings.  Enjoying a glass of wine, my new patio furniture and listening to some music on pandora using my new intel tablet.  (And of course using the camera function to take a picture to share.)  I love how small and light it is, but with a screen big enough watch netflix, and scroll through instagram and pinterest.  


Now if I could just make use of my time of scrolling through recipes on pinterest, and make a delicious summer meal, like this Spicy Hawaiian Burger to go with all this.  That would be even better!

Image Map

#spon: I'm required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.



15 comments:

Jodi said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I don't watch either of those reality shows but I'm LOVING The Bachelorette!!!

Annie Luhmann said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I totally feel the same about 19 Kids and Counting! I can't wait for Jill's wedding. And, call it creepy, but I can say all the kids names in order, pretty fast. lol :)

Linnea said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love 19 kids and Counting! I can't wait to watch the wedding, lol

Cortney said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

This makes me want to go sit on the deck too! It's so dang hot here today though, i'm hiding out in the AC

Lauren said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love 19 kids and counting! Great blog!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Laura Darling said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Love the knot in the shirt look! And I'm dying for a new 19 kids too!!

Kayla MKOY said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Sitting on my patio with a glass of wine sounds FABULOUS! ;) I'm jealous. I so need to spend more time in the Word, and praying more. Thanks for the simple reminder :)

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

OMG I LOVE 19 Kids and Sister Wives! I just find it really interesting to watch families who are so different than my own, yet they still have their own set of values and morals and bunch more wholesome to watch than Kardashians or Teen Mom or something (even though I totally watch those too lol)

TheTinyHeart said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love Sister Wives...I find the show so interesting!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart

two birds said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I have given up on most reality tv, but I do love it!!! I love those cards, too...do it, start a business!

Head to Toe Chic said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I love how you knotted your shirt! I need to do that more often. and that last picture looks so relaxing. I need to spend more evenings outside!

xo,
Angela

Bri said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Ugh...I so wish I had a deck to sit out on...so nice and relaxing..and that outfit is Summer perfection..love that color tee on you :)

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wish I could sit on your deck with you!! :( I love your knotted shirt. I need to try.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wish I could sit on your deck with you!! :( I love your knotted shirt. I need to try.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I wish I could sit on your deck with you!! :( I love your knotted shirt. I need to try.