. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Randoms for the week

December 22, 2014

Randoms for the week


This is an old picture and those measly little snow flakes are just about all the snow we've seen this Winter and that was probably a month ago.  I'd love it if we got some snow this week, as it's been oddly warm and does not look Christmasy.

I'm so excited for this week and wish time to go nice and slowly.  My sister and her family will be in tonight and I can't wait to hug each of them!  

I still have two Christmas presents that I need to buy and I'm going with Addilyn this afternoon, which these days shopping with her really isn't fun, but that's what I get for waiting, right? 

We've been hit or miss with our advent activities.  I've made a handprint ornament twice for Addi and Molly has eaten it both times, so I gave up.  Plus a few of our activities involved there being snow outside, which has no come close to happening! I knew it would be harder with Addilyn being little and depending on plans for the day, so I'm really not disappointed.  I know as she gets older that will be more fun. 

I sent out my last batch of Christmas cards today.  I don't know why it takes me so long to get them out!  I still have half of my presents to wrap and have plans of finished that tonight and watching a Christmas movie.  

Hope you are ready for the week and get lots of time to relax and be with family! 


Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

We have a brown Christmas too!! I hope you have an amazing one!! Enjoy your family!! Oh Molly. :)