. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I Couldn't Live Without . . . . Shorts

June 3, 2015

I Couldn't Live Without . . . . Shorts


top: old navy   shorts & sandals: target

I know I just wrote a post about how much I love cute shorts, but I figure that makes it perfect for a post titled "I couldn't live without" right?  I also got these shorts on the Target clearance rack for under $10 and they are super comfy thanks to the elastic waist band.  They had pants in the same print, but the kind that are tapered at the bottom and I really liked them but just couldn't do it.  Never say never though, right? 

I've loved doing weekly "I couldn't live without" posts with Lindsay.  It's given me a topic to write about and the few that have linked up I've loved reading each week.  But we're both going to be posting less this summer, so we're taking a break.  And may start it up again in the Fall!  

Hope you are all having a great week!  No post tomorrow, so happy Friday too!  

Image Map

2 comments:

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Shorts with an elastic waist sound amazing!! I'm going to have to keep my eyes peeled for a similar pair :) Love the shorts + chambray combo for summer.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Shorts with elastic are the best!! I have a hard time finding ones that are a good length on me - too short or too long for my little legs!