. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Lack of creativity

May 24, 2016

Lack of creativity

top: c/o shein   pants: gap   sandals: groopdealz

The bad:

Could I be any less original in my outfit after last week's?  Oops.  What can I say? I love embroidered tops.  And this one is perfect.  At least I ironed this one.  

Potty training is kicking my butt.  I think we had a two week honeymoon period, but now? Holy crap. Literally.  

I made an appointment for a cleaning at the dentist.  Hello anxiety.  Enough said.  

I wish I had a better camera.  Not sure why my pictures lately look yellow and I have no energy or money to put towards bettering the quality of my outfit pictures.  

The good:

I went on my first post baby run with my sister last weekend and it was wonderful.  Wonderful in the sense that it felt great to be back to running.  Hard and tiring, but exciting to me to work towards a new goal.  We're going to run a half marathon in October and look forward to time with Lauren and time for me! 

The weather has been so nice the last few days.  We walked on Saturday morning, I ran on Sunday, we had dinner outside with friends Sunday night, and we played at the park many times the last week. So thankful for sunshine!

Isaac is talking a ton and it is just the best thing ever.  Watch this video.  You won't be sorry.  

This sweatshirt is on it's way to me and I cannot wait. 


Image Map


1 comments:

Kelly said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

What a cute top, Katie!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes