. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Five

August 25, 2016

Five


dress: c/o make me chic    boots: old navy

ONE.  I love this dress.  I think it'll be super cute with leggings and boots and a sweater come Fall and Winter.  (And it's only $14!)

TWO.  I can't stop buying things on craigslist and garage sale sites for our new house.  Chris can't park in the garage anymore because it's full of things.  I bought a china cabinet and dresser that I'm going to use for an entertainment center and have painted both with chalk paint.  I've found a kitchen table and a bench for our entry way.  And a handful of other smaller things.  I can't wait to put them in our new house!  


THREE.  I took Addilyn to the dentist last week and she has two cavities.  She did great, but my dental anxiety is quite nervous for her next appointment.  I'm making Chris take her. 


FOUR.  When Isaac was really little we used to start every morning with Chris bringing Addi in bed once she woke up and Isaac was always next to me at that point.  Now that he's in his crib and is often up before Addi we don't often start are way cuddling in bed anymore, so I appreciate even more when it happens.  And he could not love her more and is just makes me so happy.  

FIVE.  I need a new show to watch on Netflix.  Help!!


Image Map

4 comments:

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I will be praying for Addie's appointment, friend.. I have dentist anxiety too and basically refuse to go. As for Netflix .. have you seen Cedar Cove? It is SO CUTE! Heart of Dixie is pretty cute too ... One Tree Hill if you don't mind a little raunchy =/ ... Gilmore Girls OF COURSE! .. Fuller House ... Flip or Flop, the girl drives me bonkers but the show is like a train wreck that I can't stop watching .. Secret Life is addictive but has terrible acting, haha ... and that's about all I can think of :) sorry I wrote you a novel.

Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Oh I thought of 2 more .. Switched at Birth is really cute and Make It or Break It .. both of those are like teen girl shows but they're really cute!!

Unknown said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I'm having the same problem with Netflix right now! If I remember correctly, we both share the same obsession with Hart of Dixie. I just finished watching it for the second time. Ha! I've started Friday Night Lights. So far, it's not Zoe Hart, but it is interesting! Which others have you watched?