. . . for Lauren and Lauren: You should know . . . .

June 26, 2017

You should know . . . .

Image Map
top: c/o shein   pants: old navy   shoes: target

I love this top.  I may have tried an embarrssing amount of times to take a picture of the back because it's longer and flowy, and gave up.  I could not waste any more naptime minutes on a picture.  Hence the giving up of pictures outside with my tripod.

I don't like the word quinoa.  And feel like it should be pronounced much different based on it's spelling. 

Speaking of correct pronunciation, I originally thought meme was pronounced "mem - me" (like memo but with an e instead of o.  Because that makes sense, right?) and may still pronounce it that way even though I know now that is very wrong.  

When I was pregnant with Addilyn I got this annoying rash that just got worse as time went on, and the prescription cream didn't work.  I had to wait until I was done nursing to take the oral medicine, so I had it forever.  And it's way worse in the summer with heat and sweat.  I felt super self conscious about it and hated it.  Well it showed up again and I feel vain that it bothers me so much but it does. It's itchy and ugly and it makes me really mad.  

Isaac is getting his molars and it's kind of validating that I don't want any more babies.  Teething babies are so exhausting and I love him more than anything, but his age is so tiring. 

Yet I get sad thinking about not experiencing these firsts again.  He is talking so much these days and his voice is the sweetest thing ever and his tiny body running around is just about too much to handle. 

I almost passed out the other weekend when I went away for the day with my sister. We were in a little boutique and a guy was doing free makeovers and was helping me with apparently desperate eyebrow situation.  It came out of nowhere and spend a good half hour laying on the floor of the store, in a dress while the nice man and employees brought me water and snacks.  It was so embarrassing and made me feel old.  

The other day Addi was telling me how my mom and dad didn't have juice boxes for lunch when they watched her and then she said "those silly punks."  Sometimes she is so funny.  And rude.

I'm currently watching the Bachelor and I don't even understand what the guys are arguing. They look so ridiculous and immature.  Yet I will forever watch every episode.






5 comments:

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Teething bites... literally. Fletcher has turned into a biter all of the sudden because his mouth is hurting him so bad. He isn't sleeping great or eating like usual. Poor boys :(

Jen V. said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOL! I love hearing things Addi says! What a funny little girl you have!

Kristin said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Maybe it was a blood sugar issue?

I like listening to podcast recaps and reading recaps online more than I like watching The Bachelor. But I will still watch.

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

LOVE that top on you!! I can't get into this season's bachelorette which is a first for me!! I am still watching but only kinda, ha. I am excited for In Paradise though, all the drama! I have a crazy rash these days too, it's awful!!

Nadine said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Those silly punks? That's pretty hilarious. I'm sure everyone will have a diagnosis idea about the passing out but it could have just been low blood pressure. It happened to me and I actually hit my head on the way down. Now I know the feeling when it's coming and know to sit or lay down. But you're right, it does make you feel old. I hope you're feeling better!