. . . for Lauren and Lauren: I could be wrong

August 15, 2017

I could be wrong

skirt: c/o shein

I feel like these days any length of skirt, dress or pants is acceptable, and while in the past I would never buy a mid length skirt because I thought it was unflattering on my short self, I love them now. Although I do feel like this could pass for a day in the prairie.  When I taught third grade we did a unit on pioneers and at the end visited a little town set up like pioneer days, with a one room school house.  Pretty sure minus the knotted tee, this would be an appropriate costume.   So perhaps I should reconsider it has my new favorite piece of clothing.  


Image Map

2 comments:

Jen V. said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

No! It's darling! I definitely think the knotted tee makes it more modern and not so "pioneer-y". Cute!

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Pretty sure you could wear a paper bag a look good!! Love the outfit.