. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Little Monster

October 9, 2017

Little Monster


Last week I got these tees (Isaac's here) in the mail from Jumping Jack Apparal and I love them so much! I've called Isaac a little monster plenty of times in his life.  Aren't all toddlers little monsters??? All the more reason for those glasses of wine!  I will be wearing this tee on Halloween for sure.

And I know.  He needs a haircut.  I'm scared to do it.


We own a few pairs of Freshly Picked moccs and I love them.  I won these in a giveaway recently and think the bottoms are so cute.  Isaac loves them too!


I own quite a few things from Jumping Jack Apparel and always want their new tees each month. A few of my favorites that I own: top knot, yoga pants tee,  this cute succulent pouch, and my tired is tired tee. You can use code KATIE15 for 15% off any order!  I love their November/Fall tees and want one of them.  Follow them on Instragram because there are often pre-order sales for the new tees (@shopjumpingjack). 


I sure do love my Little Monster!!


Image Map

1 comments:

J and A said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I need those! SO cute!!!