. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Pulling teeth, comfy sweaters and looking forward to a Monday

November 12, 2017

Pulling teeth, comfy sweaters and looking forward to a Monday

 sweater: c/o shein   jeans: old navy   boots: justfab

I normally don't look forward to Mondays, but Chris has been out of town for the last four days, and gets home late tonight.  So Monday will be a happy welcoming.  I never like when he's out of town, but this time started with a last minute need for a dentist appointment, where I spent TWO hours there and ended up getting my wisdom tooth pulled.  Have I not shared enough about how much I hate the dentist?

When I got home, this sweater was in the mail, which slightly improved my terrible mood.  It really is so huge, and comfy and I love it.  It's really long so would be completely appropriate with leggings, not the most flattering, but that is not on my agenda many days.  I got a medium, because normally things run small, but a small would've been fine.

Here's to a good start to our week, right??



Image Map

1 comments:

PolkaDottyPlace said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

Cute sweater! Sorry about your long dentist visit. I was also unexpectedly in the dentist office last week and found out I have to get a root canal. Booo! Here's to hoping our kids have better teeth than we do so they don't have to go through all this tooth drama.