. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Welcoming a Monday

February 12, 2018

Welcoming a Monday

top: c/o shein   jeans: american eagle   shoes: dsw

I usually don't welcome Mondays happily but this week I am!  Chris was out of town the last four days and we got a ridiculous amount of snow while he was gone.  Well over a foot!  Add in a puppy that's up during the night and needing constant attention, this time when he was gone was one of the harder.  We were stuck at home most of the time, after being home most of the week before because Isaac was sick.  I was just a little stir crazy and feeling so ready to be done with Winter!  So even though we jumped right into another week, I'm happy for healthy kids, cleared roads and a husband who will be home after work.  

My collection of camouflage things is slowly growing, as I recently got this camo top.  It's cozy and perfect with jeans (and probably long enough for leggings).  This little guy wanted in on the pictures. He is going to be TWO in just two weeks and I can't even believe.  He is such a little guy and seems so much like my baby still!


Hope you've had a good start to your week!
Image Map

0 comments: