. . . for Lauren and Lauren: Welcome back

April 2, 2018

Welcome back

top: c/o  shein    pants: old navy   shoes: target   necklace: noonday

It feels like our Vegas trip was forever away, when in reality it was just a week ago. This last week was an extreme in jumping right back into real life.  Like Isaac waking up at 4:45 in the morning, our heater breaking at our rental house and then our heater breaking at our current house.  Or me getting my wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday and Chris having to work his normal hours after and on Friday. Can I go back on vacation, please??

Kidding.  Mostly.  I missed my kids a ton, and will share a post this week about our trip, and about our Easter.  And maybe even someday Isaac's birthday party which I have yet to do! 

I've ordered quite a bit of shirts from shein, but this one is one of my all time favorites.  It's really soft, only $13 and works for what should be Spring now but is really still Winter, and will be great whenever the weather decides to get warmer! I love the rolled sleeves on the side and want it in another color now too. 


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend! 

Image Map

1 comments:

Suburban prep said... Best Blogger TipsBest Blogger Templates

I remember when I got my wisdom teeth out. I do hope that you are feeling better.